Friday, June 15, 2018

28 Weeks: Welcome to the Third Trimester!

I don't realize how far forward Andrew is until I stop and take these pictures- lol!

Size of Baby Andrew: At our ultrasound the tech said he looked about 2.25 pounds- Right on track!

Best Moment From Last Week:
 Getting to see my sweet boy on Wednesday. He is so cute!! I got to bring my mom and it was so special to get to share that with her. 

And then this morning I got the call from my doctor's office that my placenta previa has FULLY RESOLVED so all limitations are gone!! I can travel, exercise, pick up Evelyn, have a vaginal birth, the whole deal!

Feeling: Heartburn is way down, and achy hips are way down too! Siatic pain is sporadic but intense. I'm so glad we are officially on the homestretch. 

Fitness: Well... I just got cleared for all exercise again! I don't know yet what I'm going to feel up to doing, but I'm excited this week to give some things a try!

Sleep: The last week to ten days have been rough. Between colds, achy legs and Evelyn waking up more than normal, I have been zonked. BUT Evelyn and I slept hard through the night last night. I woke up happy and rested and it has me in the absolute best mood ever!

Movement: All over all the time! He is seriously a mover and shaker

Cravings:  Cheddar cheese and almond flour crackers. It's really hitting the spot!

What am I looking forward to this week: Baby shower! With some of the complications, we decided to have it pretty early and I'm so excited to get to celebrate sweet Andrew tonight! This boy is so loved and has been prayed for for years. He's such a miracle!

Milestones:  Officially 3rd trimester- YES! Home stretch for sure now
I have lost my feet!


Fashion: I've been pretty casual but I'm trying to remember to wear all my cute stuff too. Only a couple months to wear those pretty dresses. So I will be a no-ashamed church outfit repeater this summer!

How is Daddy and Evelyn? 
Evelyn has twins growing in her tummy named "Treehouse" and "Treehouse". It's hilarious!

I am so thankful for Joseph's hands to massage out my legs when they ache, his arms to give me lots of hugs when I'm teary-eyed or overwhelmed, and his hard working self. He is putting in some serious hours right now so that we can have a little more time (and less to no overtime) once Andrew is here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment