Friday, July 4, 2014

21 Week Bumpdate and Gender Reveal Party


The last two weeks have been so full of joy getting to find out and then share the news that we are carrying a little lady! We've been so busy, we skipped a week of info, though. Check out the fun below. 

Total Weight Gain: 6 lbs. Looks like me and my little girl had a growth spurt the last two weeks
Symptoms: So hungry. Constantly making myself stop and challenge whether it's a mouth craving or a stomach need. I pretty much feel like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMf_2lUXBFs
Size of the baby: 7 inches crown to rump and 11 oz- Also, the baby tastes what I taste, so here's to green smoothies!
Sleep: Oh my word- best sleep of my life last night! Sleeping peacefully and waking up rested is such a gift!
Best Moment Last Week: Finding out that we are having a little girl!
Movement: Getting stronger as more cartilage gives way to bone. The most is at night as I'm falling asleep. But last night we had a first "holy cow what organ did she just jab?!" moment. :)n
Cravings: Popcorn. Been thinking about this one for a couple weeks now. Here's my craving tactic- every day I tell myself I can go one more day without x. So far, it's been effective in keeping me focused on healthy foods!
What I Miss: Not needing to pack around snacks with me everywhere. And being able to lay on my stomach on the floor. 
What am I looking forward to: Planning out this little nursery
Milestones: I think the pictures will speak for this one. 
How is Daddy? Pretty excited to now have an even better reason to buy a couple guns ;)





So many fun guests!

The watermelon was filled with either strawberries for a girl or blueberries for a boy.

Strawberries! It's a GIRL: Evelyn Collette Wright 


We were majorly surprised by the sweet gifts some people just couldn't resist bringing ;)


Thanks to everyone who was able to come out and celebrate with us!





1 comment:

  1. There's something about having a little girl that makes men want to buy a gun! :D Jeff is the same way!! lol So sweet!! Love the gender reveal!!

    ReplyDelete