Friday, July 11, 2014

22 Week Bumpdate

22 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 8 lbs
Symptoms: Not really much, just lots of wiggles in there.
Size of the baby: About 11 inches head to toe and a whole pound!
Sleep: Still fighting the night owl tendencies, but when I exercise in the day it's so much easier to get to bed early.
Best Moment Last Week: I got to shopping for some of Evelyn's room things. I think I've got it in my head what it will look like. And, we've been given some really beautiful hand me downs from my cousins. It's starting to feel more real!
Movement: Oodles. We've got a good mover :)
Cravings: Soups- even with this hot weather- lol
What I Miss: Being able to hike up hills without getting out of breath..
What am I looking forward to: Going to California next week for national training for health coaching. I'm well equipped with cool dresses to get me through.
Milestones: Eyelashes are growing this week. Please let's gather together to pray that this girl gets her daddy's eyelashes!!
How is Daddy? Working so hard at his new job. I'm so glad he love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment