Monday, September 15, 2014

31 Week Bumpdate

31 weeks +4 days: Getting rounder and bigger
Total Weight Gain: 19 lbs
Symptoms: Tighter back this week. Pretty tired too. 
Size of the baby:  16 inches long and about 3.3 lbs.
Sleep: I've hit a phase of insomnia and uncomfortableness. I basically take a series of naps every night. I've had a couple solid nights here and there, but I'm looking forward to some longer nights, hopefully, soon!
Best Moment Last Week: We started setting up Evelyn's room! It's a long way from finished and already so cute!
Movement: Oodles! This week in church she moved so much I almost started laughing out loud! 

Cravings: Nothing too particular this week. 
What I Miss: Correctly judging my size when sliding behind someone's chair..
What am I looking forward to: Tonight Joseph is coming with me to my appointment! I can't wait to introduce him to everyone at Bella Vie. 
Milestones: I think I can officially let the extra concern/advice/warnings roll off my back with a smile now. It's a learning curve, for sure, but after so much from so many people, you just have to laugh. (I know it's all out of love an concern, so that helps too.) 

How is Daddy? Sweetly sacrificing extra space to my sprawling sleep needs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment