Thursday, August 2, 2018

35 Week Bumpdate


Size of Baby Andrew: About 5 1/4 lbs and 18 inches long or so

Feeling: My hips are definitely making room for baby. I’m popping a lot as I walk and move. 

Andrew feels super low. I remember Evelyn dropping about this time, but Andrew has never felt anything but dropped lol! 

Heartburn, restless legs, and insomnia have been really minimal this week. Hooray for almost a full week of decent sleep!!

A bit more emotional this week. And also very tired. I can feel my daily capacity really going down! 

Fitness: There really isn’t much to report here. It’s been harder to walk in the evenings with the heat and more contractions. But I have been doing squats while I brush my teeth so I’m getting in about 30 in the morning and 30 in the evening. It’s not much but it’s something! 

Sleep: 6 out of the last 7 nights have held good restorative sleep. I could cry from the joy of it! 

Best Moment From Last Week: Going to Loon Lake with Joe, Evelyn, my parents and my grandpa and his wife. It was about 10 degrees cooler than at home (Salem was in the upper 90s. Woof), so many fun memories, time on the boat, swimming, relaxing, playing games, and watching Evelyn have the best time ever. We had originally planned to do something like Great Wolf Lodge but a few weeks ago changed to doing this and I'm so glad. 

Movement: Plenty. I will be so interested to see who this little guy is and if his near-constant wiggles are much of a personality indicator :) 

Cravings:  Cravings I'm not giving into: Scones, Brownies, Blizzards. Cravings I am enjoying and embracing: Ice water (how is it SO heavenly?!), watermelon, 

Total Weight Gain: 27 lbs


What am I looking forward to this week: Joe and I are getting away for the weekend up to Portland for our anniversary. I’m looking forward to a couple days of no schedule and some adventuring with my sweetheart. 

Milestones:  Moving to weekly appointments- how does time move so quickly?! 

Fashion: I’m growing out of shirts. Some of my Maternity things are now too short! Lol

How is Daddy and Evelyn? Evelyn is swimming so so much and it’s fun to watch how brave she is getting. And I’m thankful for a cool place for Evelyn to get her wiggles out! 
Joseph is a constant source of encouragement- speaking life and truth on the hard days, giving out extra hugs and reassurance on the teary days, and massages to help my aching muscles. He is seriously the best! 


No comments:

Post a Comment