Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Keep on Keeping on.

Some days I wake up feeling like I can conquer the world. I can feel the Lord's presence as I walk with him through my day. My thoughts are a constant flow of prayers and conversations. I have energy and I get tons done. 

Other times, things don't fit quite as perfectly. Not that it's always a horrible day, just like I'm missing a puzzle piece. But on those days, you just have to keep doing what you know to do, not getting sucked into the idleness that leads to paralyzing complacency and depression. 

Thrifted, $6.50. Score!
And so I ran. I prayed. I listened to a great podcast by Christine Caine. I talked with my amazing mother. I connected with a few clients, celebrating and encouraging them in their success and victory of their health. I let my mind dwell on positive thoughts, like the fact that my best girl Lindsey got to come up and see me for Monday and Tuesday- So needed! So lovely! Such a time of fellowship and friendship.

And lucky for me, there was a new shirt in my closet to help me feel extra fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment