Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Birthday Wishlist

I feel like the older I get, the harder it is to think of things for my Birthday/Christmas wishlist. Honestly, I feel like I've been getting gifts for weeks.

See, we left 90% of our wedding gifts in storage during last year. Unpacking has been hilariously fun! I couldn't remember any of it, then opening it all just brought such sweet gratefulness for all who got us things to set up our home. What a beautiful picture of community- our house is pieced together by so many lived ones contributing, knitting together our home, sending us their blessings on our marriage. I'm totally blown away.

But since its usually the general consensus to at least put together a few ideas (And no one can judge, this has taken weeks):
My toes are freezing out of my flats.
Maybe a new pair of shoes that have sock options would be nice.




This Dress

Or this gorgeous dress. And somewhere to wear it ;)

Black frames, words or no words.




Isn't this laptop bag so beautiful!
Something stylish to carry my computer in would be great.


Earrings. Kate Spade and oh so cute



How do I still not own my favorite movie on DVD?

And, a laptop. I have the money ready, but it's all the research that is daunting. It's good for me, I'm sure, but if you have ever starting searching for laptops you understand. It's overwhelming. Picking a Mac book would be easy. Maybe that's why they are exploding- you know you are getting a great product with great service, and you don't have to sift through the thousands. 

My frugal mind is very hesitant, so sifting I go! Maybe I'll have a new, lighter computer by my birthday :) Presents to yourself (bought for business) count too, right?!


a good cuppa tea

But mostly, I want quality time. Being up in Bellevue is great because it is so much closer to home than Indiana, but it's still 4-5 hours to get home to family. Looking forward to seeing more of my parents and brothers over the birthday/holiday season. And that's the best gift. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment