Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The 12 Dates of Christmas




How do you have Holiday Christmas traditions that don't include any children? This has been kind of a hard one for me. Being a newly wed and in the pre-baby time, I have been searching for great ways to celebrate and build up anticipation for Christmas with the two of us. 

Thank you Pintrest for your infinite inspiration! I found this blog that sparked my imagination for a round of the 12 Dates of Christmas. 


If you want to participate and do your own 12 Dates of Christmas, send me an email so I can feature your blog posts along with mine this month!

Our Christmas Dates
1: Pumpkin Party
2: Cinnamon Ornament Making
3: Pick our Tree
3: Decorate the Tree
4: Snowflake Lane 
(A Bellevue tradition these newbies have to check out.)
5: Hot Chocolate Hike
6: Explore Leavenworth for the day 
(A little German town that goes all out for Christmas over here)
7: Drive around looking at Christmas lights
8: Face the crowds and go window shopping
9: Stay in and bake some Holiday goodies
10: Walk around the Bellevue Botanical Garden 
(Excellent Christmas Lights, I'm told)
11: Pick out our 2012 ornament
12: Christmas Movie Night



Last night was our First Date of Christmas: Pumpkin Party. We pureed our roasted pumpkin, roasted the seeds, listened to Chrismas music, and made a low sugar pumpkin bread. I love getting to claim week nights as date nights and spending such sweet time with my man!
 



















What kind of Christmas dates (family or couple) do you have planned?





No comments:

Post a Comment