Friday, November 9, 2012

Wishlist #2

Now that I got my mind rolling, I've been thinking of great things to add to my Birthday/Christmas list. It's kind of nice to have my birthday somewhat close to Christmas. I only have to make one list- score!

A Glue Gun. 
How am I supposed to make cute Pinterest DIYs without one? ;)


I've heard this is an incredible book

It is such a blessing to me to have a vacuumed out and washed car.

This sweater from CAbi. So gorgeous in person!



My iphone was already cracked before I dropped it just this morning. I'd love a new one. 


Scented candles! To make our apartment smell great!

Grapefruit Spoon. It's time to stop butchering my grapefruit. 

I love these. They feel so good!

This book sounds fascinating and challenging. I hope to read this soon.



What is on your Christmas list this year?




No comments:

Post a Comment