Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Goals for 2013

1. Pay off my part of the student loans. You eat an elephant one bite at a time. This year, we are going to get in lots of bites as we take down my portion of the student loans. 

2. Take more time to read, pray, breathe, and be away from screens. I get sucked into spreading out my "work" (hello pinterest!). I want to work faster to get off my computer and phone. It's better for my brain and my mood.

3. Help 100 people get healthy. I love what I do. I can't believe what an amazing privileged it is to walk with people on their journey to health. I get to encourage and teach sustainable habits while my clients are getting to a healthy weight fast (10-15 lbs a month). I am looking forward to sharing this gift with more people this year.

4. Be gentler with Joseph. We are hitting that 1.5 year mark and I can see some things popping up that I don't like. I'm getting lazier about the house/dishes. Table manners aren't quite pristine  And my moody side is getting quite snappy. I'm hitting reset on that and putting more effort into loving on my husband. 

5. Print pictures. Wedding and honeymoon photos are still on our computers. It's embarrassing   It's time to print them. These babies will be the first month's goal :)








No comments:

Post a Comment