Tuesday, May 6, 2014

12 Week Bumpdate

12 Weeks!


Since announcing that Joseph and I are expecting a little one coming this November, I have been blown away by the love and support of everyone! This bear cub has been prayed over long before it came into being and I wanted to share a little of that joy with you all! But if you ever get tired of reading about my pregnancy, I don't blame you!
 I found a set of questions on another blog that seemed to give a fun update so I am going to give it a go...although I reserve the right to NOT post my “Total Weight Gain” at ANY point! ;)
Total Weight Gain: 1.5lbs
Symptoms: Tired afternoons and hungry a lot
Size of the baby: 3 inches head to rump
Sleep: Good at night, but the naps are even more heavenly
Best Moment Last Week: Our ultrasound! Getting to see the baby move and stretch and squirm, hear the heartbeat, and meet the midwife were all so reassuring. 
Movement: I felt movement at 10 weeks a couple of times, but not much since. 
Cravings: Lots of dairy and fruit. And beef. And salads. And Mexican everything. And I'm resisting my extreme desire for cinnamon rolls!
What I Miss: My plethora of pants options.
What am I looking forward to: More consistent energy and motivation to exercise. Thanks to all those who joined in my May challenge to exercise consistently with me! Still want to join? Message me here or on my Facebook.
Milestones: Being able to cook without the smell bothering me anymore!
How is Daddy? Amazing. He handles my mood shifts like a champ and still makes me feel like a princess.
Here's a little back log on baby growth:
Little hiking buddy coming soon!


7 weeks

9 weeks

10 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment