Friday, May 9, 2014

13 Week Bumpdate

This bump doesn't seem to be disappearing anytime soon!
Total Weight Gain: So.. our scale needs batteries. I'll get back to this one next week.
Symptoms: Not as tired! A little tight in my lower back, but I'm helping that with exercise and stretching.
Size of the baby: About the size of a peach (3 inches long)
Sleep: Waking up more in the night. Too many bathroom breaks :)
Best Moment Last Week:  Getting to be the grateful recipients of the best baby loot: A beautiful crib, changing table, carseat, multiple strollers, and a big stack of wooden puzzles. Thank you so much Montague family! We are so blessed by you!!
Movement: Little, little flutters here and there. 
Cravings: Nothing too crazy, but I just want to eat lots of tacos and taco salads :)
What I Miss: Not inspecting my cheeses to see if they are pasteurized or not ;)

What am I looking forward to: My first Mother's Day as a mom to be!
Milestones: My belly button as totally shallowed. Not sure if that's a very big milestone, but it makes me laugh.
How is Daddy? Incredible. Although he has a tendency to shoot down my name suggestions. 

2 comments:

  1. I craved tacos and spaghetti! Such a wonderful time in your life :) looks like you're enjoying

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Azure! Must be something about tacos and spaghetti! lol!

    ReplyDelete