Friday, May 23, 2014

15 week Bumpdate





Total Weight Gain: The scale is packed. I'll be back on this next week!

Symptoms:
 My lower back is getting tighter, but I'm stretching lots and taking breaks from the moving activities.

Size of the baby:
 4 inches and 2.5 oz!

Sleep:
 Still battling the lack of tiredness in the evening, but it's really not that bad. Now I just sleep 10:30-7:30 instead of an earlier shift.

Best Moment of this Last Week:
  Starting all this packing! Overwhelming sometimes, but I'm so thankful Joseph and I have tried as hard as we have to not accumulate junk. AND that my mom is the best energizer bunny ever!

Movement:
 Lots and lots of flutters this week! 
Cravings:
 Ice cream- and this is coming from a girl who can always take or leave ice cream

What I Miss: 
Sleeping through the night without potty breaks
What am I looking forward to:
 Being home! We'll be in Salem on Monday night. I can't wait :)

Milestones:
 First odd craving this week (Ice Cream lol)

How is Daddy? 
Out in the wilderness of Alaska out of cell service. Can't wait to see him in just a few days!

1 comment:

  1. I love ice cream! Especially when it involves chocolate ice cream with chocolate pieces or chocolate fudge. ;) I'm so excited that you are feeling lots and lots of flutters!

    ReplyDelete