Friday, June 13, 2014

18 Week Bumpdate

Total Weight Gain: Still the same. I bet this will actually get more interesting sometime before the baby is born ;)
Symptoms: Pretty tired this week, and my back is tight if I don't stretch
Size of the baby: 6.3 inches long (head to rump) and 5.5 oz! 
Sleep: Good even though I'm waking up for potty breaks and to gulp down water to quench my dying  thirst. 
Best Moment Last Week: Having my first appointment at the birth center. Got to hear that little heartbeat again :)
Movement: So much that Joseph could feel it!  
Cravings: Fruit. Wednesday market meant white raspberry bliss!
What I Miss: Not too much. Life is good. 
What am I looking forward to:A nap today :)
Milestones: I definitely popped more this week, and we got to set our appointment for the 20 week anatomy scan (aka gender time!!) in a couple weeks.
How is Daddy? So sweet to be woken up to feel the baby move :) And extremely complimentary about my changing body, which is just what I needed this week. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you get to find out the gender soon!!

    ReplyDelete