Tuesday, June 3, 2014

16 week Bumpdate!

16 weeks (+4 days)

Really starting to round out!


Total Weight Gain: 1 lb, but don't worry, I'm eating lots of nutritious foods often :)
Symptoms: Honestly, don't really feel pregnant except for my tighter lower back.
Size of the baby: 4.5 inches head to rump
Sleep: Learning to love not needing so much!
Best Moment Last Week: Moving home!! A HUGE thank you to all who came out to help us pack and load up everything. You made this move feel easy. 
Movement: Little flutters and what I would guess to be lots of my body stretching to make some more room :)
Cravings: With all the warm weather, liquid! -Fruit, milk, and lots of water. 
What I Miss: My sweet Bellevue friends..
What am I looking forward to:Touring a couple birthing options this weekend! Looking forward to finding the right team and place to bring this little person into the world. 
Milestones: This week I really had my belly pop. Little growth spurts like this are fun :)
How is Daddy? Taking me on lots of walks and loving his new job. Can't wait for him to hold this little person!

Pardon my tired eyes- snapped after a nap!

1 comment:

  1. 4.5 inches already! Wow! Can't wait to see the little one!!

    ReplyDelete