Thursday, March 22, 2018

15 Week Bumpdate

Size of the baby: An orange this week



Feeling:  Still getting a handle on the insomnia, nausea (it's been back a bit this week), and I think some siatic pain (thankfully daily foam rolling seems to really help this!)

Fitness: Still moving! I'm starting to get more looks and smiles as I do my workouts in the weight room, but I feel really proud that I'm sticking with it.

Sleep:  My internal clock is set later. I want to sleep in later and its hard for me to settle in before 9:30/10. Working on honing in my habits to help get some more hours of sleep!

Best Moment Last Week: Evelyn and my mom and I all took an afternoon trip the beach. It was GLORIOUS and filled my heart so much!

Also! I spent a whole day finding somewhere that isn't an hour away that will do our 20 week ultrasound and is fully in network with our insurance. Some long hours on the phone with insurance and different offices but I think we figured it out!!

Movement: I felt a little movement one night this week!! 

Cravings:  Fruit popsicles and smoothies. 

Total Weight Gain: Still about 4-5 lbs

What am I looking forward to:  Evelyn and I are spending the weekend with my parents while Joe goes snowshoeing/backpacking. It's going to be a fun weekend for us all!

Milestones:  Baby movement for the first time!!

Fashion: True statement: I wear my Nikes 90% of the time. So comfortable!

How is Daddy and Evelyn?  Joe is doing great and working so hard with such a happy heart. Evelyn right now is pretty sure that babies come out laughing and giggling. I'm trying to adjust her expectations for just how little babies respond those first few weeks :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment