Thursday, March 22, 2018

16 week Bumpdate



Size of the baby: A dill pickle this week

Feeling:  More cramping this week, still the nausea, and another time baby moved! 

Fitness: Trying to find my groove of moving without knocking myself into a couple days of nausea. It’s tricky! 

Sleep:  It’s still hard for me to get to sleep at night but I’ve been sleeping deeper this week and needing fewer naps. Yay! 

Best Moment Last Week: Spending a super fun weekend with my parents while Joe backpacked in the snow with his brothers 😄

Movement: I felt a little “knock” on Saturday 

Cravings:  Fruit popsicles and smoothies. Cold and divine! 

Total Weight Gain: Still about 4-5 lbs

What am I looking forward to:  I have an OB appointment this week and we’ll be scheduling our ultrasound soon. I can’t wait to see if we have a little girl or little boy in here! 

Milestones:  95% of maternity shirts don’t fit. Lol! Fully into the maternity ware drone. 

Fashion: True statement: I wear my Nikes 90% of the time. So comfortable! Also, I’m being more choosy this time around. If it doesn’t make me feel pretty, I’m not going to mess with it. I’d rather wear fewer things and feel comfortable and cute. 

How is Daddy and Evelyn?  Joe is doing great and working so hard with such a happy heart. Evelyn right now is pretty sure that babies come out laughing and giggling. I'm trying to adjust her expectations for just how little babies respond those first few weeks :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment