Friday, May 4, 2018

22 Week Bumpdate





Size of the baby: Approximately 11 inches long and almost a pound

Feeling: Not nauseous!!!! Only one day of this last week did I feel sick. That means 6 days of feeling good! Happy dance time! 

Fitness: Walking and doing swimming lessons with Evelyn 

Sleep: Doing well this week! 

Best Moment Last Week: All the sunshine and Joseph having his last night of class!!

Movement: Whenever I change positions, like lay down, he has to resituate himself. It’s so precious! 

Cravings:  I definitely had a popcorn craving last night. 

Total Weight Gain: about 9-9.5 lbs

What am I looking forward to this week: Heading you our best friends’ house for the weekend! 

Milestones:  I’m about to start researching support tanks or support leggings or something. This belly is getting HEAVY in the evening. 
Also I am really feeling the nesting desires kick in. I have a big white board list of things I want to get done and organized these next months. It’s so fun to already have a few things checked off. 

Fashion: I did a big sort through of all my maternity and non maternity clothes this week. It feels so good! I’ve got them boxed and easy to find (one box is the things I’ll wear that first month-6 weeks postpartum and the other big box is everything else) and all the maternity things hung and folded and easy to find and wear! 

How is Daddy and Evelyn?  We are doing a big celebration week this week for Joseph! He takes his journeyman test on Tuesday and then we have graduation dinner on Thursday evening!! He has been in his apprenticeship for 4 years and we are all so excited that the evenings of class are OVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment