Tuesday, May 29, 2018

25 Week Bumpdate

Size of Baby Andrew: About 13.5 inches and a pound and a half

Feeling: So much better! I went to see my chiropractor Thursday and my body doesn’t ache nearly the same way! 

Fitness: I’ve been slacking on getting my walking in, so I’m refocusing on that this week 😊

Sleep: I have been doing better about getting off screens earlier in the evening to help get me settled into sleep sooner. So far so good! 

Best Moment From Last Week: We hosted a graduation party in our backyard for Joe and it was so fun. It was how I always pictured our home- full of all the people we love, relaxed and easy. After our massive backyard project last year, it was so nice to just do a small bit of spring freshen up for it to look great! 

Movement: All over, all the time. I LOVE it. 

Cravings:  I think I’ve been doing a good job of keeping this in check. Things that are extra delicious are still fruit and cold smoothies or popsicles. 

Total Weight Gain: Still 13 lbs 


What am I looking forward to this week: Hello 3 day weekend! We have quite a few smaller things planned and all are going to be so fun! 

Milestones:  I had another OB appointment this week. Starting at my next appointment, I’ll start going on every other week! 

Fashion: I love that my "pregnancy hair" has come in these last weeks. It's amazing how it looks good without needing to wash it as often!

How is Daddy and Evelyn? Evelyn has realized that baby Andrew isn't wearing any clothes in my tummy. She thinks it is so silly that he is naked in there! lol!

And Joe is just incredible. I can't wait for him to get to hold our little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment