Saturday, July 7, 2018

31 Week Bumpdate

 Size of Baby Andrew: About 16 inches long and approx 3 and 1/3 pounds!

Feeling: Good! This week my sense of smell has gotten very strong again. And I've had a few hot flashes (I think? I just started sweating all of a sudden). 
-Heartburn has been minimal- I'm so thankful for that! I found that for me having coffee in the morning, even decaf, gave me heartburn throughout the day. So even though I miss that taste, I'm holding out. So not worth it!
-SO many contractions. I know my body is just getting ready, but whew! Sometimes they even wake me up in the night. 

Fitness: Walk walk walking! Also I've done some upper body weight work a couple times, which makes me feel pretty proud. I don't think I'll be adding in too much more until Andrew comes, but I'm staying as consistent as I can.

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty decent. The nights have been more interrupted with Joe and Evelyn being sick this last week, but I feel pretty rested most mornings. 

Best Moment From Last Week: Helping our best friends move into the house they just bought was so fun! We stayed up suuuuper late and it was a blast. Also Evelyn and I spent a dreamy afternoon on my parent's sail boat last weekend and Andrew kicked and moved for both of my parents.

Movement: So much! I love this little mover. He's been getting more and more outgoing with moving for other people which is so fun.

Cravings:  Cravings I'm choosing to not give into: chocolate, doughnuts. Cravings I'm embracing: Lacroix, peaches, Earl Grey tea

Total Weight Gain: About 21 pounds


What am I looking forward to this week: We are headed off tomorrow to spend 4 days on the coast with Joseph's side of the family. I'm really excited to unplug, play in the sand with Evelyn, spend some fun quality time with my family, and lots of laughing and game time.

Milestones:  My birthing bag list has been made and I coordinated who will be watching Evelyn when I'm in labor. It feels good to have those sorted out! I'll probably pack our actual bags in a few weeks... just in case

Fashion: It's getting hot!! Shorts and skirts are where it's at

How is Daddy and Evelyn? They are both doing much better, but they have been off and on sick this week with fevers (low grade, but still). So glad that everyone is on the other side now and that I didn't catch it- this part is kind of amazing to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment