Friday, July 20, 2018

32 & 33 Week Bumpdate



Size of Baby Andrew: My app says he's between 17&19 inches long and between 4&6 pounds! 

Feeling: -All the nesting kicking in. 33 weeks sounds really close in our timeline world and I think some projects are about to get kicked into overdrive really soon here! 
-Also very tired this week. I find myself able to get much less done each day. That aspect of slowing down is hard for me, but I'm trying to honor my body and give myself grace (and also get the most important things done early in the day when I have a little more pep!)
-Oh and the heartburn is kicking up a notch the last couple days. Not so fun, but finding ways to manage.

Fitness: Walking, swimming in the pool with Evelyn, and staying generally active. It's hard to want to workout for real when it's SO hot.

Sleep: This week has been harder. It seems like either I'm having a tough night sleeping or Evelyn is... looking forward to getting a couple solid nights in a row soon!

Best Moment From These Last Weeks: Getting to spend sweet time with Joseph's side of the family at the coast was so wonderful. The weather was great and Evelyn LOVED frolicking in the sand and water. 

Movement: I felt Andrew have hiccups two nights ago for the first time! It was precious.

Cravings:  Fruit. Cheese and crackers (this I've been really keeping in moderation). Oh and ice water tastes SO SO good to me.

Total Weight Gain: About 23 lbs


What am I looking forward to this week: A slower pace. The last couple weeks have been extremely full with travel and lots on the schedule. This next week is really nice and simple, and I'm going to be keeping it that way!

Milestones:  I wrote out my birth notes for our nurses and my list for packing our "go bag" next week. It's getting very real!

Fashion: I bought some yoga shorts (in the picture above) and am in love with them. With carrying so low, I've outgrown all my running shorts and I desperately needed something comfy. These are amazing!

How is Daddy and Evelyn? Evelyn asked if she could pick out a stuffed animal for her brother. Um yes! Melt my little heart.

Joe got back from a trip on Sunday and told me how excited he was to be done with the majority of our summer traveling so we could get ready for BABY! We'll be knocking out a few projects and getting a little car maintenance done in the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment