Monday, August 4, 2014

25 Week Bumpdate

25 weeks + 3 days
Total Weight Gain: 11 lbs
Symptoms: 1) Not as easily energized as I was before. I'm not sure if it's the heat or getting close to that third trimester or a combo of both. 2) Getting some sweet cramps in the arches of my feet while I sleep. 3) Ankle swelling is off and on. Because nothing makes you feel more beautiful than looking down to find cankles in the late afternoon. Yeah buddy.
Size of the baby: 13.5 inches and now a pound and a half.
Sleep: I'm becoming progressively more of a side sleeper. 
Best Moment Last Week: Putting an application in on an apartment. Whether it's this one or another, we will be in our own place very soon :)
Movement: Evelyn moved for her uncle Zach, but still has been a touch shy for anyone else. 
Cravings: Fruit (peaches and blackberries). Soup. The usual.
What I Miss: Being able to watch a whole movie without needing to get up a walk around. My legs get a bit tingly after too much stillness. 
What am I looking forward to: Taking my mom to hear little girl's heartbeat later this week at my midwife appointment. 
Milestones: Registry? Done. Feels good to have a good mental guide for myself :) (Shameless plug, if you want to peak at it- we're registered at Target!)

How is Daddy? Adorable

1 comment: