Friday, August 15, 2014

27 week Bumpdate

Total Weight Gain: 14 lbs
Symptoms: Learning how to be nice to my legs with the vein situation. It's a balance of sitting and moving, which I realize sounds hilariously simple. 
Two growing girls!
Size of the baby: 14 inches and 2 lbs! And apparently the size of a rutabaga.. 
Sleep: Oh my word, Sleep, I love you so much. Let's be friends forever even though E wakes me up with all her rocking and rolling in there. 
Best Moment Last Week: Getting our keys to our apartment! And picking some paint :) Can't wait to share pictures!
Movement: Less sharp this week, but definitely becoming more nocturnal.. 
Cravings: I am eating soup right now. It's 80 degrees outside. 
On a more interesting note- Coffee. No joke. From the girl who has never liked it, this was a surprise. Between the newly delicious taste and necessary pick me up, it might become a new favorite. 
What I Miss: Waking up early and feeling rested. I'm more of a night owl and late up kind of person now.  
What am I looking forward to: Painting some walls tonight, unpacking and beginning to nest a bit!!
Milestones: Bought some of E's first diapers! Seriously, all the mommy resale Facebook pages are amazing. And cloth diapers that no one used at a great deal- so thankful for this find!

How is Daddy? So sweet. He's doing a good job of remembering I'm working hard growing this person all the time as well as keeping our life playful and fun. Might as well enjoy the time while it's just the two of us!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it's so important to enjoy the time with just the two of you! That's what I'm trying to remember as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's odd how easy it is not to enjoy that time, but to waste it away wishing/worrying the time away. Might as well enjoy the moment and season we are in, right?!

    ReplyDelete