Monday, August 11, 2014

26 Week Bumpdate

Total Weight Gain: 13 lbs
Symptoms: The cramps foot and calf are getting better- thankfully! 
On a less than exciting note, it looks like I probably have developed some varicose veins. With the way my symptoms were linning up, I had a trip to the Emergency room today to make sure there wasn't a blood clot (all clear- Praise God!). I'll be trying a few different things this week to see if the uncomfotableness/pain can be managed. 
Size of the baby: About 14 inches and a pound and a half.
Sleep: Sleep is amazing and I've been really tired this week. I seem to need about 8.5-9 hrs a night plus naps!
Best Moment Last Week: Our 3 year anniversary! It was such a blast to think back on all that we've gone through and enjoyed this past year as well as dreaming about what this next year is going to look like. Joseph and I went to the coast and had a whole day of sunshine, wind, Tillamook cheese, and together time :)
Movement: Evelyn is moving a ton! She even kicked for my mom!
Cravings: This week there's something new- Coffee. Never before has this tasted good really at all. Not only do I enjoy it but I look forward to it! lol. Keeping it low consumption as well as morning time.
What I Miss:  Cool weather. I am so looking forward to boots and sweater weather this fall!
What am I looking forward to: Moving into our own place! Hoping this week is the week :) 
Milestones: Can't believe we're almost done with the 2nd trimester..

How is Daddy? A quarter of a century old! Happy 25th birthday last week to Joseph!

1 comment:

  1. I miss cooler weather as well! I can't wait for fall to arrive, with all the opportunities for baking and sweaters and curling up under blankets. I love the cold!

    I'm so glad there wasn't a blood clot!! That would have been scary!

    ReplyDelete